Welcome to Clean 2013. Before you click to register online or print out the registration form, here are a few things you should know:
- Your registration fee admits you to the exhibit hall and all educational sessions.
- The pre-registration fee is $99 per person. You can pre-register through May 31, 2013. After May 31, 2013 you must register onsite at Clean 2013 for a fee of $149 per person.
- The information you provide on the registration form is used to produce your show identification badge, so please make sure it is complete, accurate and legible. No one will be admitted on the exhibit floor without an official badge. Badges are not transferable.
- You can pay by check, money order or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA are accepted). International payments by check must be written in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank. Make check or money order payable to: Clean 2013
- Registration fees are not refundable.
There are two ways to register:
Click here to register online, which is the quickest and easiest method. You must use a credit card to register online.
Click here to download a registration form. Then complete the form, and mail or fax it.
On-site Attendee Registration Hours:
| Wednesday, June 19
|| 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
| Thursday, June 20
|| 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
| Friday, June 21
|| 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
| Saturday, June 22
|| 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Complimentary shuttle buses to the convention center will pick up only from official hotels.
My Expo Plan - Log into "My Briefcase" to create an account so that you may track all the exhibits you want to see and the educational sessions you want to attend. It's easy to use and the very best tool for ensuring you make the most of your time at Clean 2013.